- What: This tribe is made up of several generations who experienced the great recession and decided to invest in themselves through experiential tourism rather than spend their cash on “things”. The experiences and memories of an immersive holiday cannot be taken from them.
- Case studies: Expedition tourism is an offshoot of adventure tourism. There’s a different dynamic at play as the travel agency decides whether you can go on a trip or not, as some expeditions are physically demanding. One such agency is Secret Compass , which takes people who have undergone a medical check-up on desert or jungle hikes, to name but two. Another company with a similar approach is World Expeditions.
- Tribe Leader/Influencers: Secret Compass AND World Expeditions AND Levison Wood
- Kin Tribe: Experience-driven Travellers
- Industry: Tourism and Travel, Retail and Marketing
Click the button below to access your tribe card.
Want to have a look at the other members of the Experience-driven Travellers?
Click the tribes below for more:
Image credit: Tyler Nix