- What: This tribe consists of millennials and Generation Zs who are interested, if not already practicing traditional African religions. They are modernising aspects of their belief systems and are sharing and speaking about their experiences online. Some are giving spiritual consultations to South African professionals.
- Case studies: Black Femme Witches Brew connects women from around the world who align their beliefs with African spiritual practices. Kwenzekile Mngoma calls herself the glamourous sangoma. While sporting designer outfits, she wears beaded wristbands to indicate she is a traditional healer. She connects with clients via WhatsApp, email and Instagram, her online presence affording her the opportunity to build client trust.
- Tribe Leader/Influencers: Kwenzekile Mngoma AND Gogo Moyo
- Kin Tribe: Africa: Local Influence Tribes
- Industry: Spirituality, Retail and Marketing, Religion, Alternative Medicine, Fashion and Beauty
Click the button below to access your tribe card.
Want to have a look at the other members of the Africa: Local Influence Tribes?
Click the tribe below for more:
Image credit: Wikimedia