- What: This tribe is also referred to as CGI (Computer Generated Image) Influencers. Artificial Intelligence Influencers arrived on the scene in early 2018. The cohort has gained traction as brands like Coca Cola, Louis Vuitton, Givenchy and Prada look for alternative ways to reach the younger generation, many of whom spend a lot of time gaming and on social media.
- Case studies: Shudu is another CGI Influencer, created by digital artist and photographer Cameron James-Wilson. Wilson developed her as a form of self-expression rather than for profit. Michaela Sousa (half Brazilian and half Spanish) is another AI Influencer. She has worked with brands like Prada and Pat McGrath and interacts freely with people via her Instagram account. She is also a musician and has released a single “Not Mine” on Spotify.
- Tribe Leader/Influencers: Shudu AND Michaela Sousa AND Hatsune Miku
- Kin Tribe: Future Tribes
- Industry: Technology, Media and Entertainment, Retail and Marketing, Music, Fashion and Beauty
- Tags: #aiinfluencers #robotics #artificialintelligence #tribes2018 #newurbantribes #futuretribes
Click the button below to access your tribe card.
Want to have a look at the other members of the Future Tribes?
Click the tribe below for more:
Image credit: The Diigitals