Now is the time to intervene: What you can do to make a meaningful difference – as an individual and as an organisation.
Our new Flux Trends report ,Born free or Free fall?South Africa 2030 , explores the reality behind the rainbow nation – a forgotten generation of children about to enter society as active citizens, trying desperately to enter the workplace.Orphaned by AIDS and violence and failed by the system, this vast generation has grown up without proper education, without a moral compass and with little hope for the future.
In a country with a youth bulge as large as South Africa’s, our disenfranchised, unemployed and angry “lost generation” is a powder keg waiting to be lit.As individuals, business and as society at large, we can’t afford to sit by and do nothing. It is no longer “someone else’s problem”.
After reading the comprehensive Born Free or Free Fall? South Africa 2030 report you will have a thorough understanding of:
- Who South Africa’s “lost youth” are and what steered them off course?
- Cause and effect: The real reasons for South Africa’s abnormally high unemployment and crime rates.
- The heart of the problem: Why the breakdown of the family structure is limiting South Africa’s evolution.
- Who are our children’s role models – or lack thereof?
- How we are failing our future: How our ‘”lost youth” generation will ultimately affect you, personally as well as for-profit businesses.
- Why turning a blind eye is not an option – and why hand-outs don’t work.
- How inspirational individuals are facilitating positive, lasting change by going to the root cause.
- How we can fix the problem
- And much more…
This easy to read report is packed with insightful case studies, actionable examples and practical tips you can put to work in your own business today.
In short, if you’re a small to medium-sized business,NGO or CSI department who want’s to be catalysts for real and meaningful change needed in our society, then this invaluable report has been created especially for you.
Testimonials from Open Session Guests
Peter Oosthuizen from Tech Innovations Africa
“There is no better time than now to start this discussion and actively do something, somewhere with whatever resource you may have. Business, entrepreneurs, the everyday man, we can all do something.”
Get your copy of Born Free or Free Fall?South Africa 2030 now for just R7353-00 excluding VAT.
As soon as we have captured your order, we will emailed you an encrypted download link so you can read your report right away.
Get your copy right now!
Image credit: Gallo Images/ Getty Images
Compiled by the Flux Team. Edited by Dion Chang