In this presentation, we take a light-hearted look at how modern technology influences the way we live, think and consume goods. Today’s market savvy consumers don’t just want the best, they expect it…
- Flux starts off by taking its analysis from a retailer’s to a consumer’s perspective, painting a picture of the person who walks into that shopping centre.
- Statistics show that today’s average person faces more pressure in the workplace and has less time to relax. People run a technological treadmill in an effort to keep up with the rate of change in our ever evolving society.
- Three main trends in influence the way that people consume products
- Return of the Individual
- Today’s global society is bombarded with more and more adverts, brands, ideas, gadgets and messages they find themselves in a state of “choice paralysis”
- Flux ends on a high note – postulating eight stereotypical consumers to watch out for, for example the “Stealth-bomber” whose main mission is to ‘locate and vacate’
Looking at Trends as a Business Strategy.
If you are interested in booking this presentation for your team or clients please contact Bethea Clayton on email@example.com or +27764539405
Image credit: Lookin’ Refreshed