- What: This demographic are extreme sports travellers who visit different places around the world to practise or learn an extreme sport like skiing, paragliding, surfing, skating or canoeing.
- Global case study: Gen Z pro-rock climber, Ashima Shiraishi is a seventeen-year-old, New York-based, pro-climber (bouldering and sport climber). She began rock climbing when she was six years old after seeing climbers taking on the rat rock in Central Park. She is currently climbing professionally and is the brand ambassador for The North Face as part of the #SheMovesMountains campaign.
- Tribe Leader/Influencers: Saray Khumalo AND Ashima Shiraishi
- Kin Tribe: Experience-driven Travellers
- Industry: Sports, Tourism, Retail and Marketing
Click the button below to access your tribe card.
Want to have a look at the other members of the Experience-driven Travellers?
Click the tribes below for more:
Image credit: speckfechta