Presented by Dion Chang
Companies are increasingly focusing on the well-being of their employees.
This is not done purely out of benevolence. According to a World Health Organization report on occupational health, the average adult spends a third of their life at work. More than 40% of all work-related illnesses are due to stress, depression, burnout or anxiety. The human and financial cost to companies is significant while the estimated cost to the South African economy is over R40 billion annually.
So, what can businesses do to ensure their workforce helps build a future-focused company that can deal with the challenges of the 21st century? What trends do businesses need to be aware of to ensure their employees are productive and content? How can we help employees better cope with the stresses and pressures that threaten their livelihood and the bottom line? How do we get the best out of our employees?
People are at the heart of any organisation and without their buy-in, a lot of what we do will be in vain. The final Flux Trends presentation of the year tracks the growing trend towards placing employees centre stage. From Wellness to Well-being: The need for Human-Centric Workspaces will address the following issues:
- How to pick up the pieces left behind by the Age of Disruption.
- The cost of turning a blind eye to the lack of wellbeing in the culture of the company.
- The challenges of the modern world of work and all its pressures.
- The solution-based approach that some companies are using.
- What employees need from the businesses they work for.
- The strides that some companies are making to create a healthy workplace.
- The benefits of having a health and wellness programme.
- What the future of health and wellness in businesses looks like.
- A starting point of action for all organisations.
And much, much more…
This presentation is designed for CEOs, middle managers, junior staff members, marketers, advertisers, HR managers/ practitioners, lifestyle coaches and entrepreneurs. It’s aimed at anyone who is interested in creating healthy workspaces and a workforce that can confidently face the future of work. Those who believe the change can start with the individual will find much to think about.
You don’t want to miss it!
– Looking at Trends as a Business Strategy –
If you are interested in booking this presentation for your team or clients please contact Bethea Clayton on email@example.com or +27764539405
Image credit: Gallo Images/ Getty Images