A space where you see trend threads come together, evolve or grow.
The #trendconfirmation reading list has been created to allow our patrons to see how the trend insights we’ve spotted at Flux, have evolved and integrated into businesses and society – globally and locally.
Below is the first of many reading, listening and viewing lists that we hope will not only keep you abreast of your competition, but also allow you join to us as we track the trends that will become (if they have not already become) business strategy and solutions.
Below we’ve compiled a selection of #trendconfirmations. Scroll down to feast your eyes.
#Trendconfirmations: November 2020 (click on the sentence to access the article)
- Muji sells plant based meat alternatives (trend = vegan rush)
- Harley Davidson pivots into electric bicycles (trend = bike retail boom)
- Universal Basic Income (UBI) will be piloted in South Africa in early 2021 (trend = universal basic income)
- VR Pub as digital meeting places (trend = digital lives)
- Holograms as a new option to live performances (trend = digital entertainment)
- Mattel’s diversity & inclusive Barbie results in sales rise of 29% (biggest in 2 decades)(trend = diversity and inclusivity)
- Senior adult paid internships (trend = the boomer economy)
- China’s autonomous robo-taxis (trend = autonomous vehicles)
If you would like more information on the services that we offer contact Bethea Clayton on firstname.lastname@example.org
-Looking at Trends as Business Strategy-
Image credit: Anika Huizinga