- What: Latte dads (also known as millennial dads) are a tribe that is challenging the stereotypes of fatherhood. The 21st century dad spends quality time with his children and is open to sharing his fathering experiences on social media.
- Case studies: Online platforms such as The Dad Network help men embrace fatherhood by sharing parenting challenges and solutions, DIY ideas and tips on self-care. Online influencers like Jordan Watson on his platform “How to Dad”, and Simon Hooper who runs the Instagram page “Father of Daughters”, have received the influencer red carpet treatment after the success of their books and social media platforms.
- Tribe Leader/Influencers: Jordan Watson AND Simon Hooper
- Kin Tribe: Social Media Business Pioneers
- Industry: Retail and Marketing, Social Media, Technology
Click the button below to access your tribe card.
Want to have a look at the other members of the Social Media Business Pioneers?
Click the tribe below for more:
Image credit: Jimmy Dean