A space where you see trend threads come together, evolve or grow.
Our list of curated #trendconfirmations has an assortment of trend threads. They glean back to trends we have been tracking for the past few years. Some of the featured trends are unpacked in much more detail in our membership area.
The #trendconfirmation list is just a glimmer of the trends we uncover as there are many more trend insights and tribes in our member’s area.
This short reading list is what you need to get a glimpse of what companies and professionals (globally and locally) are doing to stay ahead of their competitors. It will enrich your mind with the vast business opportunities in our world.
Scroll down to read through our list.
#Trendconfirmations: June/July 2021 (click on the sentence to access the article)
- Big Tech (Google/Amazon/Microsoft) moves into healthcare (trend = digitised healthcare)
- Brazilian pet retailer offers PETernity leave (trend = pet economy/ post-pandemic tribes)
- ‘Marketers are leaning into the metaverse’ (trend = Metaverse/ Unreal Real Estate)
- Snapchat rebuilds its camera for all skin tones (trend = inclusivity and diversity / identity politics)
- Bolt Food partners with Pathway Cycles to launch an eco-friendly electric bicycle pilot for its deliveries in CT (trend = on-demand/ last mile/ micromobility)
- Top SA urologist becomes first to complete 1000 robotic surgeries (trend = robot surgery/ the future of work)
- More older New Zealanders are starting businesses (trend = Boomer Economy)
- How a UK micro-volunteering programme increased people’s wellbeing (trend = micro-volunteering/ From Wellness to Wellbeing)
If you would like more information on the services contact Bethea Clayton at firstname.lastname@example.org
-Looking at Trends as Business Strategy-
Image credit: Gilles Lambert