The COVID-19 pandemic has catalysed changes in the world of work that forced companies to move fast in order to keep up with the rapid pace of shifts in employee expectations. The business landscape experienced a drastic change as a result of the work-from-home trends that we have been tracking, and this has set in motion a host of changes that companies and business owners need to prepare for, especially if they want to attract and retain the right talent.
The Lockdown Life Audit Report will delve into what these changes are and how organisations can best prepare for them in the short and medium term.
In this trend report, we unpack:
- The challenges, opportunities and new developments this life audit has created within the world of work
- The return of a retired workforce and entry of the Gen Z workforce
- The skills and management styles required to leads a multigenerational, remote workforce
- Unpacking the key elements of a diverse and inclusive workplace
- The pros and cons of a digital workforce
- Ways that companies and entrepreneurs can be a force for greater good
And much more!
It is the perfect handbook to help you keep up with the pace of shifts catalysed by the pandemic, within the workplace.
Book the Lockdown Life Audit Private Salon and get a FREE copy of this report!