Flux Trends’ newest trend briefing explores the changes and challenges facing retailers today – especially in a protracted economic downturn.
In the past, retailers managed shoppers’ experiences; but today shoppers are taking charge of their own shopping experiences, both in-store and beyond.
Static retailers that compete on nothing but price are in danger of devolving into emotionless distribution centres, slowly squeezed out of the market by the emergence of easy online shopping.
However, forward-thinking, dynamic retailers have realised that their purpose is not merely to push product, but to provide people with what the web cannot: an engaging, emotional experience.
The presentation will cover:
- The shift from retailer-driven to shopper-led retail experiences
- Shopper mind-sets and missions (and how retailers are getting this both wrong and right) - Post-recession shopper tribes
- Real world retail trends - The digital revolution and how it affects retailers
- Technology trends in retail today
- Differentiation by design: how to discover your individual image
This presentation is a must-see for mom-and-pop shops and big mall management alike. No matter what you sell, or how big or small your store is, Retail Revolution will teach you how to connect with your customers on a deeper level and turn your retail experiences into meaningful encounters that will help you stand out from – and survive – local, global and virtual competition.
Looking at Trends as a Business Strategy.
If you are interested in booking this presentation for your team or clients please contact Bethea Clayton on email@example.com or +27764539405
Image credit: Gallo Images/ Getty Images