As the world comes (slowly) out of the covid crisis and right into the next twin crises of conflict and climate, it’s time to reevaluate what “sustainability” really is on a personal and a political level.
This talk looks at new trends shaping the future of energy (and everything), including:
- The difference between positive and negative sustainability – and how to become a pragmatic optimist
- The economics of degrowth and stagflation – and the shift from the politics of abundance to the politics of scarcity
- Greenling and the growing threat of coordinated corporate denial of service attacks
- Carbon credits scores and the commoditisation and quantification of the commons
- The trade offs between urgency and importance
- New energy sources and solutions -and influencers
- Activist employees and entrepreneurs
- Centralised and decentralised wicked problem solving
And much more.
Presented by Bronwyn Williams
– Trends as Business Strategy –
If you are interested in booking this presentation for your team or clients please contact Cloud Clayton on email@example.com or Bethea Clayton on +27764539405
Image credit: Appolinary Kalashnikova