A space where you see trend threads come together, evolve or grow.
Today our #trendconfirmation reading list does not only continue with the themes that were covered in our SWI 2021 virtual open session but continue to follow trend threads that were shared in our last #trendconfirmation list.
Scroll down to read through a carefully curated and considered list of this week’s list of #trendconfirmations.
#Trendconfirmations: January 2021 (click on the sentence to access the article)
- Hyundai joins the Urban Air Mobility movement (trend = urban air mobility)
- Black Month Virtual Experience (trend = diversity and inclusivity)
- Medical drones transport blood, organ transplants and medicine (trend = drone delivery, contactless economy)
- Drivers are offered an opportunity to learn (trend = future of work, future of education, micro-learning)
- A brand creates digital shoes for social media (trend = digital fashion, future of fashion)
- Socially distanced dining (trend = COVID19 pivot, strategic pivot)
If you would like more information on the services that we offer contact Bethea Clayton on firstname.lastname@example.org
-Looking at Trends as Business Strategy-
Image credit: Andrew Neel