- What: The Vegan Traveller is a tribe that travels around the world searching for interesting and diverse vegan food experiences. Similarly, the vegan food industry has seen a surge of apps catering to the vegan traveller
- Case study: According to studies in the UK and the US, the number of people who identify as vegan has increased significantly in the past few years therefore the travel industry has been quick to capitalise on this trend. There are hotels that offer vegan menus and room service, like the London-based St Giles Hotel.
- Tribe Leader/Influencers: VegVisits AND V-Cards
- Kin Tribe: Food Traveller
- Industry: Tourism and Hospitality, Retail and Marketing, Food and Beverage
Click the button below to access your tribe card.
Want to have a look at the other members of the Food Travellers?
Click the tribes below for more:
Image credit: Daria Shevtsova