Presented by Bronwyn Williams
How to train your cyborg to join your workforce (and visa versa)
The boundaries between men and machines are blurring. Humans have become accustomed to integrating wearable, ingestible and embedded technologies with their bodies.
Machines are becoming virtually indistinguishable from humans. Google’s Duplex voice-generating AI software now sounds so much like a real human that we can no longer be sure if the voice on the other end of the phone is a human or a bot.
As artificial intelligence plays catch-up with human intelligence, new questions emerge:
- Are any jobs safe from AI?
- What are the ethics of creating super-humans to compete with our own creations?
- Where is the humanity in the midst of all this technology?
- And what trends do businesses need to be aware of as our virtual and human worlds collide?
Depending on your frame of reference, AI is either utterly terrifying or wonderfully exciting.
In this Flux Trends presentation, we explore the intersection of (human) consumer mindsets, exponential AI technology and unpack the resulting opportunities and threats to the status quo.
You will discover:
- Transhumanism and the next phase of human evolution.
- Generational differences when it comes to the rise of the machines: The effect of AI on Baby Boomers, Millennials and Generation Z.
- The rise of automated commerce and how marketers know more about you than you know about yourself.
- How to work with robo-collegues at every level of business, from management to customer service.
- Bounty work: The next phase of the gig economy.
- The quest to keep human bias out of the AI we use for recruitment and marketing.
- Sophia the robot citizen, and the complications of robo-rights and robo-responsibilities.
- The most – and least – robo-resistant jobs, careers and industries.
This presentation is designed for marketers, advertisers, HR managers and entrepreneurs – in short anyone who is interested in the near future of the human race, and how machines and AI are set to change the way we live and work together.
Aren’t you curious to find out how you can gear up for the next frontier of work?
Looking at Trends as a Business Strategy.
If you are interested in booking this presentation for your team or clients please contact Bethea Clayton on firstname.lastname@example.org or +27764539405
Image credit: Gallo Images/ Getty Images