A space where you see trend threads come together, evolve or grow.
We have selected some of the most interesting #trendconfirmations from our list of curated trends. We hope they’ll help you jumpstart your long weekend reading list and open your mind to the vast changes and possibilities in our world.
Scroll down to read through this interesting reading list.
#Trendconfirmations: April 2021 (click on the sentence to access the article)
- Carbon label tracking for furniture (trend = eco labelling/ sustainability and tracking
- The University of Gloucester buys Debenhams department store to repurpose into lecture halls (includes John Lewis, and Marks & Spencer examples) (trend = demise of bricks & mortar / repurposing urban spaces/ the future of retail)
- Fine dining for dogs (trend = pet economy and pet parenting)
- Roblox Helps Brands Tap Into Young People (trend = metaverse)
- China’s vegan revolution takes off (trend = vegan rush and vegan economy)
- Positive Beauty: Unilever drops the use of the word “normal” in its campaigns (trend = diversity and inclusivity and the future of retail)
- Obsession with cleanliness:Our Covid-19 Obsession With Cleanliness Is Here to Stay, Survey Finds
If you would like more information on the services that we offer contact Bethea Clayton at email@example.com
-Looking at Trends as Business Strategy-
Image credit: Stefan Spassov