Flux Trends’ latest trend report focuses on the future of transacting in an increasingly cashless society. The new cashless economy is fundamentally changing the way consumers and businesses interact. The future of banking itself is in flux.
Big banks are being threatened by both innovative start-ups, and other big businesses, traditionally not players in the money market, moving into the financial sphere. At the same time consumers and business are finding new ways to transact with each other- with or without financial intermediaries, which in turn is changing the dynamics of retail.
This presentation covers:
- The new players eclipsing traditional banks and financial institutions
- The future for traditional banks
- The blurring of boundaries between banks and big businesses
- How the emerging market sometimes leapfrogs 1st world markets
- The emergence and impact of mobile money
- New transaction and payment methods
- New ways consumers are buying good and services
- Case studies and examples of companies changing the way we transact
- Suggestions on how banks and businesses can keep up with the inevitable changes
This presentation is a must for bankers, financial managers, entrepreneurs, marketers and sales managers – in fact anyone who buys or sells anything for a living. You will learn how to survive and thrive, as a consumer and as a business, in a world without money as we know it today.
Looking at Trends as a Business Strategy.
If you are interested in booking this presentation for your team or clients please contact Bethea Clayton on firstname.lastname@example.org or +27764539405
Image credit: Gallo Images/ Getty Images