A Flux Trends briefing by Dion Chang
Death, be it of a dream, a career or a business, is one of the most traumatic things we face as a species. They say the only certainties in life are death and taxes.
Irrespective of your background, social or economic status – you will, at some point, face death. But even before that final goodbye, we will also inevitably all face “the end of life as you know it”, in one form or another.
This trend briefing will delve deeper into “the end of life as you know it” from a business perspective.
- The death of old ideas and the birth of new ideas
- When you business shows signs of “terminal agitation”
- Rewirement, not retirement
- Reframing resilience: recharging, not enduring.
- The great internal reset
And much more.
If you are a business owner you should be asking:
- Are you adequately prepared for uncertainty?
- What will you do if your career or business “dies”?
- Do you have the necessary tools and resources to build something out of the ashes of the end of a chapter?
This trend briefing works best with our strategic foresight workshop/ world building workshop. Do not let uncertainty catch you unaware. Contact us to help your business now!
If you are interested in booking this trend briefing for your team or clients, contact Bethea Clayton at firstname.lastname@example.org or +27764539405.
– Looking at Trends as Business Strategy-
Image credit: Ioana Cristiana