- What: This tribe consists of established businesses joining the wave of change by supporting or highlighting a cause that is not only close to the hearts of their customers, but one that aligns well with their brands values.
- Case studies: Penguin Books collaborated in creating a female only pop-up store on International Women’s Day in a bid to be more inclusive. Johnnie Walker followed suit by creating a limited edition whisky range called Jane Walker for women’s day.
- Tribe Leader/Influencers: Castle Lite AND Johnnie Walker
- Kin Tribe: New Leadership Tribes
- Industry: Retail and Marketing,Food and Beverage, Activism and Social Justice
- Tags: #wokebusinesspioneers #socialjustice #activists #tribes2018 #newurbantribes #newleadership
Click the button below to access your tribe card.
Want to have a look at the other members of the New Leadership Tribe?
Click the tribe below for more:
Image credit: Team Fredi