- What: This tribe is made up of Generation Z who aspire and want to change the world in various ways – from marching against decisions made by politicians to pressurising companies to “do the right thing”.
- Case studies: Prominent young activists like Malala Yousafzai, actors Yara Shahidi and Jaden Smith have helped focus attention on the social issues they are advocates for. The#1000blackgirlsbook project by Marley Dias, is a. An initiative that collected over 1000 books with black female leading characters and donated them to communities.
- Tribe Leader/Influencers: Malala Yousafzai AND Yara Shahidi AND Marley Dias AND Jaden Smith
- Kin Tribe: New Leadership Tribes
- Industry: Government, Retail and Marketing, Education, Social Development, Fashion and Beauty, Media and Entertainment, Social Justice and Activism
Click the button below to access your tribe card.
Want to have a look at the other members of the New Leadership Tribe?
Click the tribe below for more:
Image credit: Mika Baumeister